I am officially obsessed with Bravura London. This is yet another product that i can count on to pamper my skin after a busy day and work on my skin while I sleep to give me that bright complexion first thing in the morning, making me look like I had a well rested sleep!
- £17.40 / 50mL
WHAT IT IS
- An rich antiaging night cream
WHAT IT DOES
- A daily nightly 15% Glycolic Acid, set at pH 4.5, that hydrates, exfoliates, and help smooth the appearance of fine lines and correct spots and skin tone
- Helps to reinforce skin’s protective moisture barrier while you sleep
- Reduces sagging and appearance of wrinkles and dark spots
- Safflower oil – Contains 78% linoleic acid, a secret weapon for fighting acne; also an essential fatty acid rich in Vitamin E, A, C and E, making this a potent antioxidant and help to retain moisture; moisturize and even texture
- Chamomile extract: powerful anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant for skin nourishment; hydrates and clarifies
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) – gentle milder form of vitamin A, effective antioxidant, plumps skin
- Peptides: Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3 are synethic peptides that are potent anti-oxidants, as well as boost growth of connective tissue, and naturally increase production of collagen
Aloe Vera Gel, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid and Sodium Glycolate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Arnica Blossoms Extract, Calendula Blossoms Extract, Glucose and Fructose and Sucrose and Urea and Dextrin and Alanine and Glutamic Acid and Hexyl Nicotinate, Tocopherol, Sodium Alginate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Chamomile Extract, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Guar Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
- It is luxuriously thick and buttery, yet non-greasy cream, that glides on smoothly; leaving a perfect layer of protective barrier for the skin while the active ingredients penetrate deeply to help skin with regeneration; does take a few minutes completely absorb, but totally worth it waking up with skin looking fresher and younger
WHY I LOVE IT
I cannot profess enough love for this luxurious night cream. I have not used any products that has given me the same morning after result. This product expertly capture the power of 15% glycolic acid, delivering the optimal antiaging efficacy with minimum irritation. Addition of multi-peptides form a highly effective weapon against signs of aging, helping to enhance collagen for a skin-firming boost. The cream exfoliates and hydrates every night to dramatically improve the overall appearance of skin, revealing a smooth, fresh radiance. It literally works its magic at night, when cell turnover is at its peak. Even after the first use, my skin visibly looks softer and brighter in the morning, just glowing. There is no sting upon application but the result is so visible. It feels so decadent as I massage it into my skin. There is something about the thick, creamy texture that just feels indulgent and luxurious. It may feel heavy as the moisturizer goes on, but it sinks into the skin with gentle massage, and does not leave any residue that may go on the pillow. It ensures that I wake up looking like I’ve had a good eight hours of beauty sleep. My skin’s plump and just simply healthy and glowing. Additional benefits I’ve noticed with long term use are more refined skin, prevention of fine lines and smaller pores. The cream is very reasonably priced, gentle yet effective, and is packed with protective antioxidant and nourishing ingredients.
You can find this fabulous product at Bravura London: http://www.bravuralondon.com