WHAT IT IS
- Light-medium coverage and long wearing B.B. cream in a portable compact
WHAT IT DOES
- Skin brightening, Solution for wrinkles/fine lines, Sunscreen product (SPF50+ PA++++_
- Physical: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide
- Chemical: Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Niacinamide – a derivative of Vitamin B3, strengthen skin barrier to protect from external damages, hydrate skin and minimize pigment formation to encourage even skin tone; balance sebum production
- Adenosine – boost collagen and elastin to help with skin firming; potent anti-inflammatory to help with managing red, irritated and sensitive skin
- Bisabolol – a derivative of chamomile, with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-microbial properties
- 5 White Flower Complex – deeply hydrates and nourishes, brightens and evens skin
- Creamy yet breathable, perfect for summer time
- Light to Medium coverage
- Natural finish
WHY I LIKE IT
It’s hot where I am every day. I don’t remember the last time I wore foundation because I just can’t stand the heaviness of foundation. Cushions are the way to go. As one of my favorite cushion (Troiareuke Seoul Aesthetic Cushion) comes to a halting finish, I’m desperately trying to find its replacement. The Lapothicell cushion provides a slightly lighter coverage but it is one of the most natural coverages I’ve ever seen.
The texture is creamy and the coverage is just heavy enough to hide my imperfections (scars, brown spots, redness) and light enough to feel weightless on the skin, giving it a bright, fresh looking skin. I feel that this cushion provides a lot more brightening effect compared to others, and the finish is semi-matte with a glow-from-within finish rather than super dewy. It’s not ashy or pale, just very complementing to my skin tone. I find some makeup tend to fill in pores or settle into lines and dry spot, this one seems to provide a primer effect where the pores are smoothed and blended seamlessly; and provide moisture to dry patches so it doesn’t appear cakey. The wear is fabulous on this cushion. It lasts on me for at least 6-8 hours, and does not smudge. Also there is definitely sebum control power here, as I don’t feel much oilness of my skin creeping up even towards the end of the day.
If you want that natural ‘no-makeup’ makeup LOOK and FEEL, I highly recommend this cushion. It comes in two shades, 21 and 23, and I picked 21, which is an excellent match for my NC 15 skin tone. The quality of the product is beyond my expectations: Light weight formulation, comfortable on the skin, light to medium coverage, long wearability, and added skin care benefits.
You can find this on Amazon or http://www.lapothicell.com for $32.