Sunscreen helps lower skin cancer risks, and prevents dark sun spots and other UV-related skin damages, so YES PLEASE Benton, I will add another sunscreen to my collection. Thank you for this opportunity to provide an honest review!
WHAT IT IS
- A water-sweat resistant physical and chemical sunscreen
WHAT IT DOES
- Offers the highest sun protection factor in Korea SPF50+/PA++++ against both UVA and UVB
- Offers skin care benefits including sebum and pore control, hydration, and brightening
- Physical Protectors: Titanium dioxide, zinc oxide
- Chemical Protectors: Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Skin Nourishing Ingredients:
- Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Water(43%) / Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract – Rich in vitamins and contains polyphenols, minerals, and papain, all important in keeping skin healthy and beautiful.
- Carica Papaya Seed Oil – Extracted from the seed of the papaya, Papaya Seed Oil helps to make skin supple and smooth. Also, the oil helps skin to retain moisture
- Papain – Papain is a protease obtained from the papaya. It is effective in pore care, controlling sebum and dead skin cells.
- Skin Brightening Ingredients:
- Niacinamide and adenosine
HOW IT SMELLS/FEEL/LOOK
- Lightweight, ivory milky cream texture
- Water-in-oil emulsion, allowing easy spread
- Has a small amount of temporary white cast which goes away when product is tapped or messaged; Hydrating and dewy finish
- Scent of geranium (an essential oil)
The consistency resembles a light cream but not runny, so it did not run into my eyes (I can be a klutz at times). Upon initial application, the product appears pasty and creamy but once I massage and tap gently a few times, the product gets completely absorbed into my skin quickly. I do have fairer skin on my face, and the finish is neither thick nor sticky, neither shiny nor matte. The papain ingredient is suppose to help in controlling and balancing oil as well as prevent pore clogging. Overall it gave my face a bit of a brighter and dewy not greasy appearance. However by midday, some of my natural oil is starting to seep through, and my t-zones needed a little bit of dabbing. I do feel that this product has a better grip on my skin than my daily sunscreen. Even when I’m in the water, I feel that the product has great staying power, which is fabulous. It is a little bit heavier than what I would like to use as a daily sunscreen, however I will not hesitate to grab this on the weekend or days when I’m going to be spending a lot of time outdoors, be it in the water or exercising, as this product can last me longer through the sweat and the heat.
Benton has provided the product for review purpose. All opinions are my own.